Hi All

I have a foreach (@array) loop that is reading data in from config files
and saving the parts I want into a hash, the value of the hash is
overwritten by each pass through the loop, for some of the passes round
the loop I need to save the contents of the hash ideally into an array
of hashes. I don't know in advance how many time the loop will execute.

How can I save the hashes?

If I, push @save_array, \%hash_data I obviously get a array referencing
the same mem address for each loop, the value of which gets overwritten
next time round.

How do I do this in a way that works.

I'm shore there is an easy way to do this, but I seem to have a problem
working it out a present.

Thanks

Brian

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/