I'd like to know the best/easiest way to sort a hash based on the values of
it's keys.  Here is a snippet of my code.

%somehash=();

foreach (@somearray) {
        $somehash{$_}++;
};

Basically I'm getting a count of unique items in an array and I want to sort
by the number of each item.  I've read some documentation and it says to do
a sort with the cmp feature, but I don't know the names of they keys I need
to compare.  Please tell me if I'm pursing this correctly, or if I'm way off
base.

Thank you very much for all your assistance!  I've gotten wonderful help
from this group.  Don't know what I'd do without you!

Joshua Scott
Security Systems Analyst, CISSP
626-568-7024

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that
is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution
of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and deleting it from your computer.