Hi, I'm writing a program that parses through existing files on a website and
converts links to be rerouted through another program.

I'd like to skip external websites, and I'm having a bear of a time with the
matching string.  Specifically, what I'd like to do is match any url that
includes:

        http://something_or_nothing.somedomain.com/

(it can have other stuff after the last slash) but does not include:

        mysite.com

in the host part if the url.  It must contain http:// to distinguish internal
from external links

Right now the regexp I'm using is:

        /http:\/\/([^(\w*?\.?mysite\.com)]*)\//i

but it does not match something it should, i.e.,

        http://www.reuters.com/otherstuff.

Where am I going wrong?Any ideas or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

EE