From: Sorin Marti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 10:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Email To Mysql.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Hi, I am really new to Perl.

me too

try this: http://www.wdvl.com/Authoring/Languages/Perl/Windows/

>I have checked the following sites but found few introduction to windows
user.

>http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.8.0/pod/perl.html#NAME
>
>could anybody give me some helpful websites as well? thanks a lot!
>
>Huan Huang

Please choose a good subject to mail at a mailing list. Your message has
nothing to do with "Email To Mysql" so choose a Subject like "Perl
documentation for windows user" so everyone knows what you're talking about

Greets

Sorin

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not

PARTNERS Health Plan                Phone: 574-233-4899
100 E. Wayne St., Suite 502         Fax:      574-234-7484
South Bend, IN 46601                www.partnersindiana.com