From: Tim Booher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 15:20
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: should be a simple traverse and print

Hello - I am looking for ideas to traverse a directory structure and print
all jpg files in the directory along with their parent directory. For
example if I have

Folder1 with 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
Folder2 with A.jpg B.jpg C.htm

By running test.pl in Folder1 and Folder2's parent directory I would get:

Folder 1 : 1.jpg
Folder 1 : 2.jpg
Folder 2 : A.jpg
Folder 2 : B.jpg

I have a feeling that perl can do this very simply, but I am still new to
the language . . . any ideas?

Tim

This message contains information that is confidential
and proprietary to FedEx Freight or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the recipient named and for
the express purpose(s) described therein.
Any other use is prohibited.