Hi,
Thanks for the mails all.
But I haven't got a sentence or even a word.
Please, I am looking for a *script* which will print a random string.
Please someone take trouble of putting the info. in a file so that I can
cut-paste it.
As, I said I know *nothing* of perl, nothing at all so all those
my @chars = ( 'a' .. 'z', 'A' .. 'Z', 0 .. 9 );
etc. are pretty useless to me, unless they are in a script form.

Thanks a lot in advance and bye.
With regards.
-Payal
p.s someone please mark a Cc to rpayal99 @ yahoo.com. This present email
address is having problems since last 4-5 hours.