Sure it is, because you imported it from Test...I tried the following
example and it worked fine

#In file THGTest.pm

package THGTest;
use Exporter;

our @ISA=qw(Exporter);
our @EXPORT_OK=qw(HI);

use constant HI => 'Hi, I am a constant.'

#in file test.pl
use THGTest qw(HI);

print HI, "\n";

Two notes:
1.) In your original example, you didn't have the @ISA, which IIRC, is
necessary
2.) You should never create a Test.pm because perl already comes with
Test.pm

Tanton