>> On Sun, 24 Nov 2002 01:13:52, Steve Gross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

   > 4) Are there any call tracking/help desk systems out there to look
   > at?  Thanks for any help.

Request Tracker[1] is a *very* featureful ticket tracking system using
HTML/CGI as a front-end to a database.  I've used it backing on to both
MySQL and Postgresql.  It handles high load very well given a decent
spec machine.

RT is, like MySQL or Postgres, free both in usage and availability of
source code.  There's a company formed behind it to provide support and
customisations if necessary.

- Chris.
  [1]:  < http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/ >.
--