Hello,

This is my first message in this perl list. I'm new in Perl programming and
I need some help.

I need to use Perl in a SCO Openserver 5.05 machine to validate XML
messages. To do this I know that it exists the Xerces library. The machine
has Apache 1.3.26 installed.

The Xerces library needs at least Perl 5.6.0 to work, but I have not found
the binaries for this version or higher for SCO Openserver 5.05 without
having to compile the source code.

Please, does anybody know where can I download  the binary files of Perl (at
least 5.6.0) for SCO Openserver 5.05 ?

Of course, it would be also marvelous to get the Xerces library in binary
code for SCO Openserver 5.05.

If this is not possible, please... Could anybody to explain me the steps to
compile/install Perl and the Xerces library in this operating system ? (The
readme and install notes of the source code are not very clear for SCO... )

Thank you very much in advance,

Enric