Fred Sahakian wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Im working a program and trying to get the pragma 'strict' to work.  I
> cant define a variable though, Im stuck, any ideas?
>
> my $changeaddress = $FORM{'changeaddress'};
>

> I keep getting an error on the $FORM
>

> Using "my $FORM{'changeaddress'}" doesnt work.

there is nothing wrong with this line of code. You must have the error
somethere else in your script. The line number that Perl reports does not
neccessary really corresponding to the error that tigger Perl to boil out.
You need to look more careful or you could post a small amount of code for
us to take a look. Make sure %FORM is declared somewhere before that line.

david