Hi, I have a Linux mail server using and I need a script for manipulate the headers of the incoming mail before delivery, I need to verify if the incoming e-mail have an attachment and then I have to manipulate the subject...I also have to store the values of these headers (From, To, Subject ), I have Mail:Tools and Mail:Audit modules installed and there is a few info about them ...please I need at least the code for reading the incoming mail's headers and to store these values

Thanks