From: Marco Centemeri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I'm trying to install on win2000 the following modules:
>
> IO::Stringy
> MailTools
>
> The command 'perl makefile.pl' works but then when I run dmake
> I always get the following error:
>
> 'Expecting macro or rule defn, found neither'

You have to tell Perl to generate the Makefile in dmake format.
Open c:\perl\lib\Config.pm search for "make=" and change the line to
        make='dmake'
(In my Configm.pm it's line 626)

There are some incompatibilities between standard Unix make, dmake
and Microsoft's nmake.

Jenda

===== [EMAIL PROTECTED] === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery