From: Alfa rOMEO [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 06, 2002 13:36
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: simple Perl prog

Hi,

I have a problem and search after a simple perl solution:

I want to search in a file after a Username and write all lines with this
username in a new file.

Example:

Test<TAB>USER<TAB>Peter<TAB>FAX<TAB>011234567
Test<TAB>USER<TAB>Peter<TAB>PHONE<TAB>456789

and so on

Thank u for answer.

Best regards

Captain Mike

This message contains information that is confidential
and proprietary to FedEx Freight or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the recipient named and for
the express purpose(s) described therein.
Any other use is prohibited.