From: christopher j bottaro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 19:53
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: func to see if an item exists in an array?

hey,
perl's got so many nifty little functions to make my life easier, i wonder
if
it has anything that lets you see if an item exists in an array or if two
arrays are disjoint or the set difference of two arrays or anything like
that.  sure i could write my own func, but hey, if its already there...=)

thanks...
christopher

P.S.  i looked in perlfunc but didn't find anything...

This message contains information that is confidential
and proprietary to FedEx Freight or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the recipient named and for
the express purpose(s) described therein.
Any other use is prohibited.