Title: Message
Attached is one of a few (work in progress) scripts that I am creating to report on security events in a M$ network. The issue I am having is, the second format, STDBODY is not printing. Since STDBODY can contain many lines I even tried adding  ~~ to the fieldline as suggested in the Learning Perl but when I do that I get a "Runaway Format" error.

Another issue I have on the task list, when the script is accessing the eventlog CPU utilization on the computer running the script is 100%. What are my options to make the script more efficient?

I am still learning perl, if there is anything else that you see, comments are more than appreciated.

Dave C.