Hi,

# ======================================================================
#
# Perl Source File -- Created with SAPIEN Technologies PrimalSCRIPT(TM)
#
# NAME: <Nandita.pl>
#
# AUTHOR: Aman Thind , Quark Inc
# DATE  : 12/16/2002
#
# PURPOSE: <comment>
#
# ======================================================================
$file = 'C:\Documents and Settings\athind\Desktop\nandita.txt';
open FILE , $file;

while(<FILE>)
{
 if(/Length *= *([0-9]*)/)