Hi

I am trying to configure the mozilla tinderbox on a unix machine.

In order to execute a query , I am using the Berkeley DB and DB_File
modules.

I am getting the following error message :

cvstest:/usr/local/lxr # perl search
DB_File object version 1.806 does not match bootstrap parameter 1.804 at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i686-linux/DynaLoader.pm line 249.
Compilation failed in require at lib//LXR/Common.pm line 5.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib//LXR/Common.pm line 5.
Compilation failed in require at search line 27.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at search line 27.

any suggestions...

Thanks
aman