Hi,

Look at your source for the web page.  You will see:
<H1>Salut\&nbsp;!</H1>
Bienvenue dans notre magasin d'habillement\&nbsp;
Faites votre choix dans le menu ci-dessous

Which will show up in your browser as:    #apologies to those without HTML-enabled
mail clients
Salut
Bienvenue dans notre magasin d'habillement Faites votre choix dans le menu ci-dessous

Which is exactly what you told the browser on the other end to do:  Display twoo space
in headline font, then add the "Bienvenue...d'habillement" one space [&nbsp;], and
then the "Faites ... ci-dessous" on the same l;ine.

My suggestion:  write your desired web page first in NotePad, SimpleText, or some
other plain-text browser.  Save it with an HTML extension, then test it by opening it
in a browser.  Once you can generate the source by hand, you will then simply have to
send that source, putting an \n at the end of each line you want to show up in your
source code.  Any time you need a line-break to show up in the browser, you will have
to use either an end-paragraph or headline: </p> /h1> </h2>, etc; or use an explicit
break <br> tag.

Joseph