Hi Dan,

That is a very good question.  It is quite possible to write Perl in a clear, readable
manner.  For all the fun the guys are having with the concept, it really akes sense
only with a single statement, or a set of statements that is very tightly bound
logically.  A good test for whether using this construct is appropriate is to speak
the code aloud, and see if it sounds crisp--like "Do the dishes if they're dirty."

Joseph