I've been having a bit of trouble getting LWP and HTTP::Cookies to play
nice in a little script I've been making. Basically it's just a simple
get client that retrieves a series of URLs defined by 2 for loops. But
to achieve it's goal the client has too both impersonate a browser
(which was quite easy thanks to LWP) and accept cookies, which I thought
HTTP cookies working in concert with LWP could handle. But for some odd
reason I can't get the silly little script to work. No cookies are
recieved by the client, and thus the server I'm playing around with does
not perform the action I wanted.

So why doesn't this accept cookies?

use LWP::UserAgent;
use HTTP::Request::Common qw(GET);
use HTTP::Cookies;

$line = "";
$agtname = q[Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.0.0-10; Linux)];
@headers = (
   'Accept' => 'image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, image/png, */*',
   'Accept-Charset' => 'iso-8859-1,*,utf-8',
   'Accept-Language' => 'en-US',
   'Referer' => "http:\/\/www.superkuh.com\/"
  );

system ("cls");
print "Operation ChunkBuster Commencing\n";
print "--------------------------------\n\n";

for ($x = 200; $x <= 320; $x++) {
    for ($y = 22; $y <= 47; $y++) {
        $line = 'http://drunkmenworkhere.org/189.php?x=' . "$x" . '&y=' . "$y";
        $url = "$line";

        $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new('agent' => $agtname);
        $ua->cookie_jar(HTTP::Cookies->new(file => "cookies.txt", autosave => 1));

        # $ua->cookie_jar({});
        push(@{ $ua->requests_redirectable }, 'POST');

        $req = GET ($url, @headers);
        print $ua->request($req)->as_string;