Do you 'require' or 'use' any libs or modules?

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher D. Lewis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 2:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Phantom Line Numbers

I'm writing a little toy tool to teach myself more Perl than I have
used before, and I am puzzled by error messages I get when trying to
run and debug it:

syntax error at ./nudice-01c line 187, near "sub displayResults " syntax error at
./nudice-01c line 305, near "sub rollRequest" syntax error at ./nudice-01c line 325,
near "while @rawRollArray" syntax error at ./nudice-01c line 457, near "}" Execution
of ./nudice-01c aborted due to compilation errors.

The problem is, you see, that (according to two different text editors)
nudice-01c has only 304 lines ....

Any ideas how I debug lines which don't exist?  Any ideas why Perl is
reporting nonexistent line numbers?  Perl 5.8.0.

Thanks in advance,
        Chris