From: Dan Muey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 8:06 PM
To: Aman Thind; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Timeout at C:/Perl/lib/Net/FTP.pm line 741

What are the parameteres that are different and which are the same?
Is then one ftp server set to timeout after xx amount of seconds?
The message means ( not a dictionary definition ) basically that the server
hasn't seen aby action for a specified period of time and said good bye to
your script.

Dan