I believe in the new example the browser is not passing the form to any server because
it is not a relative path, nor does it begin with a protocol specifier, and it
recognizes C: as something it can handle.  Try specifying either a relative path or
using a full URL with something like http://localhost/path/script.cgi or
http://127.0.0.1/path/script.cgi.

Yeh the CGI list is kinda slow for the last few. A lot of us are on both lists and saw
the thread originally appeared on the main list.  (That and I have no experience
admining IIS ;-))

http://danconia.org