From: Tim Musson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 11:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Best way to return largest of 3 Vars?

Hey Jensen,

My MUA believes you used Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)
to write the following on Friday, January 10, 2003 at 11:23:43 AM.

JKBSAD> $one = 1;

JKBSAD> ($one == 1) ? (print "\$one equals", print "$one") : (print
JKBSAD> "\$one does not ", print "equal 1");

Why the double print statements?
,----- [ you can change ]
`-----
`-----

--
Tim Musson
Flying with The Bat! eMail v1.62 Christmas Edition