On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 01:23, R. Joseph Newton wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> You had one good point there.  I have now turned "automatically quote reply"
> off in my m,ailer preferences.  Now my replies should include only such part
> of the originals as is necessary to make the connection to the prior post.

Well that is some improvement anyway ;)

> I will answer another point, also:
>
> "...every paragraph appeared on a different line."
>
> Of course--which is the only place for a line break in the current century.
> I am not taking responsibility for someone elses choice to read their mail
> in a dripping cave by the light of a tallow candle.

Then could you please set your line wrap to something civilised, 72
characters for preference. I'm not using anything particularly
old-school, just Ximian Evolution.

--
James
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       invert to reply

Linux- 'Cos Micro$oft is for Capitalists running DOS