Konrad Foerstner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with formating my output. I use sprintf to format a
> floating-point number. My output with "%.4f" looks like this:
>
> 111.5611
> 21.4870
> 10.7046
> 8.8443
> 8.6823
>
> but I would like to see it that way:
>
> 111.5611
>  21.4870
>  10.7046
>   8.8443
>   8.6823
>
> So, a kind of combination of "%.4f" and "%-8s" is needed. How can I
> do this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Konrad

Just add in the width expected: %10.4f so will right justify using a max
width of 10.

Output using %10.4f:
  111.5611
   21.4870
   10.7046
    8.8443
    8.6823

Wags ;)

This message contains information that is confidential
and proprietary to FedEx Freight or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the recipient named and for
the express purpose(s) described therein.
Any other use is prohibited.