From: NYIMI Jose (BMB) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 January 2003 09:48
To: Mark Goland; Brian Ling
Cc: perl
Subject: RE: Path to script

Have a look to :

http://search.cpan.org/author/LIBERTY/Cwd-2.06/Cwd.pm

José.

**** DISCLAIMER ****

"This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain information which is confidential
and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of
the recipient(s) named above.
Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by other persons than
the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by
telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer".

Thank you for your cooperation.

For further information about Proximus mobile phone services please see our website at
http://www.proximus.be or refer to any Proximus agent.

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
signify your consent to this.