Hi -

I thought I had a grip on this, but...

Most of my reading (Camel, perldocs, etc) suggest that
'require Foo::Bar' should be used instead of 'use Foo::Bar' within
modules. I am in the process of building a series of
modules for a project and am having problems with
'require'; does whoever uses a module that requires Foo::Bar
have to use Foo::Bar (I think so)? So that means changing
the test scripts, etc.

Is it 'bad' to just say 'use Foo::Bar' in the modules that
need it? Will I get multiple copies if I do that? From a
lazy programmer's viewpoint, saying 'use' is the way to go...

Can someone help enligthen me?

Aloha => Beau.