Hi again,

Sorry for firing many questions at you tonight, this one's probably simple,
but I've racked my brains and can't think of anything for this one.

I have a string, which is to represent a length of time, say 3d4h45m12s
which can be variable, so you may end up with just 3m, or 5h2m, etc. What I
need to do, is to take this string, and split it up into $days, $hours,
$minutes etc, and then create that amount of time in seconds, which will
then be added to the current timestamp to create an expiry time.

Many thanks for all your help.

Dan