> From:                 "Dan Muey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > I'm getting this error from Mial::Sender and am not sure why.
> > > Can't locate object method "Attach" via package "Mail::Sender"
>
> What version of Mail::Sender do you have? Is there any chance you
> have two different versions on your computer and are using the old
> one?
>
> Try
>
>       perl -MMail::Sender -e "print $Mail::Sender::VERSION"

Running that command gave me nothing but if I do this

perl -e 'use Mail::Sender;print $Mail::Sender::VERSION;'
0.7.10
If I cat the actuall pm file I get ::
O.7.10

# locate Sender.pm
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Mail/Sender.pm
/usr/ports/mail/p5-Mail-Sender/work/Mail-Sender-0.7.10/Sender.pm

The ports one is the one freebsd used to make the top one.

If I do a 'diff' on those two I get nothing.

Would that version casue that?

> Do you get what you expected?
>
> Also could you try to use ->SendFile instead of ->Attach?

SendFile does work! I must not have the latest version then. I'll upgrade and see if
that takes care iof the blank message and blank attached html problem.

Thanks

Dan