I'm trying to run my first Perl script on a WinNT server. I get a logon box.
If I enter my username and password, it lets me in. If I cancel out or enter
the username and password of someone who is not in the Administrator's
group, I get the following error.

 HTTP Error 401
401.3 Unauthorized: Unauthorized due to ACL on resource
This error indicates that the credentials passed by the client do not have
access to the particular resource on the server. This resource could be
either the page or file listed in the address line of the client, or it
could be another file on the server that is needed to process the file
listed on the address line of the client.
Please make a note of the entire address you were trying to access and then
contact the Web server's administrator to verify that you have permission to
access the requested resource.

ANY help is appreciated!
Thanks,
Nancy