I was wondering if anyone knows any recourses on how to write a
unix/linux shell in perl?  I found the site for psh but I'm not
advanced enough to understand the code.  What I'm looking for is
a real basic tutorial or doc of some kind that explains how to
write a simple shell.  I know this is an exercise for some programming
classes so there must be some documentation somewhere.  All I'm finding
on the net is, "how to use shells."
Thanks,
kent

--
To know the truth is to distort the Universe.
                      Alfred N. Whitehead (adaptation)