From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

if i want to make a standalone executable of my perl program how do i
do that with perlcc ??? or any other way to generate machinecoded
executable? kindly enlighten me -- regards, KM
If your standalone is for Win32, then this might do the
trick. I used to use it with good success when I was into
Win32...before switching to NetBSD.

http://www.indigostar.com/perl2exe.htm

Only thing though is...it ain't free. And any script you
convert will be BIG because it embeds a LOT of Perl into
whatever *.exe it makes. But if you are only wanting to
hide your source and don't mind wasting customer disk
space...then that should do it.

Read ya later,

Gan

--