Hello,

Ich have an anonymous array of anonymous hashes:

$self -> {_definitions} = [ { IN       => "file1.txt",
                                          INOUT    => "file1.dat",},
                                       { IN       => "file2.txt",
                                        INOUT    => "file2.dat",} ];

and I woud like to have the number of anonymous hashes in the [] (2 in this
example). With scalar on $self -> {_definitions} (i.e. I have a method
definitions() which returns $self -> {_definitions}, so I have something like this:

my @definitions = self -> definitions();
my $numberOfHashes = scalar (@definitions);

$numberOfHashes is 1 (and not 2).

Who can help me ?