Hi -

As far as I know the Win32 modules are interfaces for
system calls/subsystems that exist ONLY on Windows
(hence the name). For example the Win32::TieRegistry
module allows you to query and manipulate the
_Windows_ registry, which does *not* exist on Unix/Linux.

I think you are out of luck...when you use a Win32 module
you loose Perl's portability; to reclaim it you must
conditionally code equivalent functionally for non-Windows
OSs.

If your target environment is guaranteed to be Windows,
all is well, otherwise there is a lot of work to do... :)

Aloha => Beau;