From: Dan Muey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 2:27 PM
To: Shishir K. Singh; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Display DubDirectory/Files

> Hello,
>
> Is there any existing module that can list all the
> subdirectories/files  within a given directory?

Is this homework? You'll never learn anythign if you cheat!

Any who I'll bite even though I think it's howework ::

http://search.cpan.org is your friend

use File::Slurp;
@files_and_directories = read_dir("/dir");

I'll leave it to you to look on cpan for something that
will list all recursively if that's what you're asking.

Dmuey