hi

i have been having a lot of problems recently with my system that is a linux Red hat system, with Apache 2 and PHP and PERL, and i have decided to make a fresh install, but this time without installing any of the packages automatically, but rather to perform a manual install. so i simply installed Red Hat.

now iwould like to install the Packages mentioned, but i am not too sure on the best way to perform this in order for me to have the best efficient system, and to have all the modules in between them installed! i would like to set my Linux system to have PHP and PERL and Apache working alongside MySQL (MySQL is theo nly package that i downloaded with the install).

Please someone help me. as i have been stuck on this for a long time.

Cheers,

Mel

_________________________________________________________________ Chat online in real time with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.co.uk

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]