On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 07:56:29 -0800 (PST), Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- Dan Muey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
(....)
- easier for other people to maintain even years from now
- easier to migrate and expand
(....)

Agreed, agreed, agreed, agreed, and agreed, but they don't take my word for it. I need a way to prove it. :o/

You could tell them that there is no proof, that it's a subjective experience and they aren't qualified to argue about it until they've tried it.

You could tell them what my mother told me when she convinced me to stop resisting school when I was in the fourth grade. She said "Learning is fun. Do it for yourself, not because someone tells you to."

You could tell them that they may not always have this job and they will be much less employable if they don't know OOP.

Katy

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]