Good Morning,

First of all I am not a Programmer. My total experience with Perl consists
of finding free scripts on the web and slightly modifying them for my
specific task.
I have been searching vainly for a script or an example of a script that
will let my users manage print jobs on a AIX box via a simple web page.
Just view jobs. Start and stop the queue. and remove jobs (cancel).

I have searched Google and Google groups using every term I can imagine.

If someone could please point me in the right direction I would appreciate
it.

I do not need any user authentication or anything else. just the ability to
manage print jobs.

Thanks,

Todd