Gary Godfrey wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In Perl 5.6.0 I was able to add module documentation (the html files) to
> c:\Perl\html\index.html by copying the files to the relevant directory in
> c:\Perl\html\. They would then appear in the modules list on the left of the
> page. But that doesn't work in 5.8. Is there another way to do this in 5.8?
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> Gary

If you view source on perltoc.html, the content file for the left pane, you will see
that the driver routine has been disabled.  At your own risk, you could try
uncommenting the PerlScript for this, and see if it generates the desired content.
Otherwise, you might as well hand edit.

FWIW--for any installed module, you should still be able to perldoc the module, and
get whatever documentation the author embedded.

Joseph