> Hi
Howdy!
Definitely not a DBI question, prepare to pummeled by them ;p

> My error is as the subject says, i have a script that i am
> trying in it to
> locate where a directory with images are.

As I'm sure you'll hear a lot of ::
1) That is not an error. There are not any jpg files in the directory that the script
is in apparently.
2) You need to either chdir or put the directory name in the ls cammand
3) Since you are getting a reply from the ls program there's probably no need to
specify the entire path to the program.
        But that's something to think about whenever doing backtick executions.

@jpegs = `ls /home/me/images/*.jpg`;
foreach ...
4) if all you want to do is print them one per line just do ::
        print `;s /home/me/images/*.jpg`;

DMuey