On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Liedtke Stephan ICM MP IT BLM GA KLF wrote:
<rant>
Obviously people have gotten so used to top-posting and reading things
BACKWARDS (and NOT reading the stuff that comes afterwards, like
the REST OF KNOWN HUMANITY) that...

> Try my @jpegs = `ls /*.jpg`;
>
>       SIEMENS AG
>       Information and Communication mobile
>       ICM MP IT BLM GA KLf
>                               *:    +49 (0) 2842-95-4979
>       Südstr. 9                 *:   +49 (0) 2842-95-5991
>       D-47475 Kamp-Lintfort   *: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

...they COMPLETELY miss the fact that I RESPONDED to THE ABOVE, with THE
BELOW:

> chdir '/home/me/images/' or die "Unable to chdir to /home/me/images: $!"; my
> @jpegs = glob "*.jpg";
>
> print "$_\n" for @jpegs;

Q.E.D.
</rant>

This is why top-posting is bad, people.

Deal with it. Just say no to top-posting.