From: mel awaisi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 8:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ls: *.jpg: No such file or directory

Hi

My error is as the subject says, i have a script that i am trying in it to
locate where a directory with images are.

the part in the script that the error i think is arising from is

my $dir = '/home/me/images/';
my @jpegs = `ls *.jpg`;
foreach (@jpegs) {
        print"$_";      # dont forget that a newline is still at the end of each
element in the array...
}

ls: *.jpg: No such file or directory

Regards,