From: Ruben Montes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 11:54 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Using format

Hi everybody,
should I include any header or use a specific library to use  the
instruction "format"? I'm receiving the following error and i think it can
be that...

 Format not terminated at 17032003.pl line 73, at end of line
Missing right curly or square bracket at 17032003.pl line 73, at end of line
syntax error at 17032003.pl line 73, at EOF
Execution of 17032003.pl aborted due to compilation errors.