From: Brett W. McCoy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 2:54 PM
To: Tony Esposito
Cc: Thomas Browner; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: help with whois code

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Tony Esposito wrote:

> BTW - Anyone know where to get the Carp module for Perl 5.6.1 on Win32 (
> WindowsNT ) and how to install it?  I am using the OpenPerl IDE and it
> complains about not being able to locate Carp.  I checked and it is not on
> my Win32 system.

Did you try CPAN?  If youa re using ActiveState Perl, you can get
pre-packaged modules from their repository (PPM).

Carp (and CGI::Carp) is usually bundled by default with all distributions
of Perl, to the best of my knowledge.  What distro of Perl are you using?

-- Brett
                                          http://www.chapelperilous.net/