when i run the program like this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] util]# ./addvpdnuser.pl
sampleusername, samplepassword,sampledescription,sampleattr

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Duplicate entry 'sample' for key 1 at ./addvpdnuser.pl line 17, <> line 1.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Duplicate entry 'sample' for key 1 at ./addvpdnuser.pl line 17, <> line 1.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] util]#

That's the error message of the program.