David Olbersen wrote:
> David,
>
> Take a look at perlmonks.org, somebody wrote a script that does
> something very similar to what you're looking for.
>
> Specifically, http://www.perlmonks.com/index.pl?node_id=12287 has a
> good starting point!
>
> It uses the MIME tools if memory serves me...
>
> --------------------------
> David Olbersen
> iGuard Engineer
> 11415 West Bernardo Court
> San Diego, CA 92127
> 1-858-676-2277 x2152

Thanks, David, but the repository is Outlook and hence need either through OLE or CDO
or ??? the ability to get at the mail within Outlook and work from there.  I am going
to save the info you sent, since I do or may have the need for something like that in
the near future.

Wags ;)

This message contains information that is confidential
and proprietary to FedEx Freight or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the recipient named and for
the express purpose(s) described therein.
Any other use is prohibited.