I have a report that is in HTML format, it is about 120k of text.  When
is use the program fragment below to send the report, I get only the
first 8k (about) and that's it.

I ran into this same problem with MFMail, but it runs fine with the
mail command (sendmail).  The problem is the mail command can't format
the message as html when it's read.  What I see is the html source code.
 The program below gets the formatting right, but it only sends the
first small piece of the file.

What am I doing wrong?

I'm running RH 7.3 and perl 5.8.0.

Thanx!

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use strict;
use MIME::Lite;

my $msg = MIME::Lite->new(
                 From     =>'[EMAIL PROTECTED]',
                 To       =>'[EMAIL PROTECTED]',
                 Subject  =>'HTML Test',
                 Type    =>'multipart/related',
                 Data     =>"Here's another test."
                 );

$msg->attach(
                Type    => 'text/html',
                Path
=>'/usr/local/results/111.222.333.444/report.html'
                );

$msg->send;