What does the first paragraph have to do with the rest of them?

On Monday, June 2, 2003, at 12:00 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am new to marketing. I know how to sell on ebay and that's about it. I
don't know how to protect myself with legal jargon. Can anyone point me in the
right direction?

I've written a script that installs a Flash file on the users server using
LWP and gathers info for the text files that the Flash file uses, plus places
images for the swf file.

Also I'm using -t switch and it doesn't throw an error on my win98 box but on
the Unix server it does. And when I check the error file it doesn't record
the error.

Can I get an advanced user to check my script for me?