I'm trying to print call print with a variable I'm sure holds a typeglob with an open file handle. I know the variable is a hash lookup, so I expected print to complain, however, I thought adding the parenthesis was all that I had to do to clarify what I meant. Doesn't look like it though, because it's still not working. Could someone please explain to me what's wrong with this statement?

print $server{Log} ("$priority\t$event\t");

Thanks for your time.

James

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]